Escape3 Escape3

This looks really beautiful, and it reminds me of The Neverhood, which was awesome back in the day. also pretty original gameplay. Only I got stuck when I dissasembled myself next to a ledge and the part I could move was pinned against it so I couldnt get out u.u, maybe a button to go back to the checkpoint might be good or something. Other than that it's amazing.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

Everything in this game is really cool and satisfying, the art is very nice too. It reminded me of that old Toejam and Earl sequel on the Genesis, man I'm old!! jaja. But this is better. Love it.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks!!, this game draws a lof of inspiration from the 90s Snes/Genesis era (platformers in particular), glad you enjoyed it! :)

Zombie Society - Dead Detective Zombie Society - Dead Detective

This is so freakin' good!. I love it. Reminded me of an oldschool point and click about a cowboy, I can't remember the name, but It was really cool, just as your game is. I love it, it looks polished, it's clever and fun. Great job.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot!
I don't know about the game you're talking about... But a point and click adventure set in the wild west sounds interesting! I will look it up :D

Evil Glitch - Arcade Edition Evil Glitch - Arcade Edition

Loved the style, also the high difficulty, but I really thought replay meant to play again jaja and then I couldn't exit the replay, gotta fix that. Aside from that it's super cool.

agar3s responds:

:D thanks!
yeah, a lot of people complaint about "replay" button... I'm going to fix that!

I Puzzle Good I Puzzle Good

I like it, I can see that there can be a lot more puzzles that could be made with it but I was very satisfied. Great job.

Rex: Origins Rex: Origins

All points go for the roflmao moment I went through when listening to the song. The rest is quite amateurish but I guess that's the point.

Kwing responds:

Yeah, I get that. There's a limit to what you can do in 42 hours, if you play other Game Jam games you'll see the same kind of thing popping up everywhere.

PLEASE SAY HI PLEASE SAY HI

This is great, I really love pixel graphics and it was a nice interactive story, hope you can make more in the future. Very enjoyable stuff you have here!

Midnight Hunter Midnight Hunter

MAAAAN!! Talk about addicting!! Hadn't been so addicted to a game since Burrito Bison. It's a good game

Pampgun Pampgun

Innovative, the swiping thing works great for the reloading feeling. Really cool idea.

Super Duck Jump Man Super Duck Jump Man

It's what it is, simple jumping and timing game. Had a lot of fun with it, and finished it pretty quick. Hope to see more of your work soon.