BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017) BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017)

Guys, what an amazing piece of art this is, the only thing that could use some work is the voice acting and maybe the sound mix(some times the music was too loud to hear what is being said) but DAYUM ! It didn't take from it being a freaking great ride!!! .

Neon Vortex Neon Vortex

This is super cool. I love the pixel art and then the gore!! So retro. If we ever have an animated music video it would be something like this...

Clockworkpixel responds:

Peppa Pig and the Bacon Peppa Pig and the Bacon

Jajaajja. I like it, funny stuff...It's already funny that the word 'peppa" is used to refer to 'lady parts' where I live, so you can imagine the kind of jokes that come out from that show's name.

Escape3 Escape3

This looks really beautiful, and it reminds me of The Neverhood, which was awesome back in the day. also pretty original gameplay. Only I got stuck when I dissasembled myself next to a ledge and the part I could move was pinned against it so I couldnt get out u.u, maybe a button to go back to the checkpoint might be good or something. Other than that it's amazing.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

Everything in this game is really cool and satisfying, the art is very nice too. It reminded me of that old Toejam and Earl sequel on the Genesis, man I'm old!! jaja. But this is better. Love it.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks!!, this game draws a lof of inspiration from the 90s Snes/Genesis era (platformers in particular), glad you enjoyed it! :)

Zombie Society - Dead Detective Zombie Society - Dead Detective

This is so freakin' good!. I love it. Reminded me of an oldschool point and click about a cowboy, I can't remember the name, but It was really cool, just as your game is. I love it, it looks polished, it's clever and fun. Great job.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot!
I don't know about the game you're talking about... But a point and click adventure set in the wild west sounds interesting! I will look it up :D

REALITY GLITCH AUTOMATON REALITY GLITCH AUTOMATON

This is really full of glitches and awesomeness, two things i'd like to know, What did you use for that big synth bass and did you do all the glitching manually with automation clips or some kind of glitchin' plugin? don't you hold out on me like a magician!! :P

johnfn responds:

Thanks! In this song I did pretty much all the glitching manually by playing around with random Ableton effects until stuff sounded neat.

The bass... it starts as a saw, then I put some saturation on it, and finally this cool ableton plugin called vinyl distortion that makes it go all stereo, which I like a lot (makes it sound so much wider!). If that wasn't enough, sometimes I bounced down the waveform and did some further waveform manipulations to it (pitching it up/down using various ableton algorithms).

Hope that helps ???

Lullabies Lullabies

duuude...this has a lot of a Muse vibe to it, I think. I see you are against me on the Audio deathmatch! This song is really great, I can imagine it somewhere on the radio or something! Although the mixing and EQ could be a lot better, I would definitely go softer on the low end cause it kinda muds the mix, but despite that, I think its very cool, you got quite a voice! I like it! I think with a proper mixing, this song could definitely beat our submission, although I don't know what your submission's gonna be!. Anyways, good luck! And let's rock!!

Overcome Overcome

I thought to myself, well, who is this guy reviewing my song? haha. So I came here and this is the first song I hear from you and MY GOD, you are so good! This reminds me a lot of those early songs from Sonic the hedgehog but with a lot better quality and style. Although very different from what I do, I think it's awesome!!

johnfn responds:

Hahaha. I'm glad I can make a good first impression. >:D

I really hope to hear more music from you! You know, I just realized, your track reminds me ever so slightly of "He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's the Pilot" by Grandaddy. You should definitely check it out. I'm sure you'd love it :D

A Nightmare On Elm Street A Nightmare On Elm Street

Yeeeeyy keep drawing my friend!!

Mai Shiranui Mai Shiranui

The best boobs in videogame history jaja

zommbie-jett responds:

Hahahahaha I like Morrigan's boobs better ;)

Cherry Bomb Cherry Bomb

I think this is the best I've seen of your work so far.

zommbie-jett responds:

Thank you! you're getting this as a poster!